An ode to companionship because it sure feels like we all could use some good folks to walk alongside these days.
Here's what to expect inside the new issue:
- Feature on Denali, the moving film by Ben Moon
- Life in Pairs photo story by Gordon Nicholas
- An essay on the brotherhood of John Muir and Joseph LeConte
- Interview with the band Local Natives
- A high stakes alpinist story by Chris Brinlee Jr.
- An essay about classic explorers Martin and Osa Johnson
- A powerful essay on chronic pain by Ben Stubbington
- Interview with BFF's Jacqueline Suskin and Shelby Duncan
- An original essay on symbiosis by Jedidiah Jenkins
- Interview with Mark Inglis the toughest kiwi you haven't heard of
- And much more...