For the Vagabond
‘Companionship’ Wilderness Magazine
An ode to companionship because it sure feels like we all could use some good folks to walk alongside these days.
Here's what to expect inside the new issue:
- Feature on Denali, the moving film by Ben Moon
- Life in Pairs photo story by Gordon Nicholas
- An essay on the brotherhood of John Muir and Joseph LeConte
- Interview with the band Local Natives
- A high stakes alpinist story by Chris Brinlee Jr.
- An essay about classic explorers Martin and Osa Johnson
- A powerful essay on chronic pain by Ben Stubbington
- Interview with BFF's Jacqueline Suskin and Shelby Duncan
- An original essay on symbiosis by Jedidiah Jenkins
- Interview with Mark Inglis the toughest kiwi you haven't heard of
- And much more...
Gunpowder Green Tea from Oliver Pluff & Co.
Lightly roasted and tightly rolled green tea- Temple of Heaven grade pinhead gunpowder tea.
Named due to its similar appearance to actual gunpowder.
Notes: Refreshing lemon and light vegetable. An excellent green tea for everyday brewing. Witness the "agony of the tea leaf" as the tightly rolled leaves fitfully unfurl to fully expand in hot water.
Vagabond Beard Oil from Humble Love
The Vagabond is a deep, rich and energizing blend of Patchouli, Clove and Orange essential oils, designed for those who heed the call of the open road, who always pick the path less traveled by, and who don't know why they're reading this right now when there's an entire world out there calling their name.
All together, the oils in this blend actively work to clean, hydrate and condition your facial companion, minimize dandruff, frizz and split ends, and moisturize the long-forgotten skin lying beneath.